Friday, October 22, 2021

2020's Haunt, Part Two

2020: Mad Scientist Laboratory

The idea for 2020's haunt began in 2018, when I selected the mad scientist theme. Unfortunately, plans for my parents' fiftieth wedding anniversary caused me to postpone the concept until 2019. In 2019, however, the venue I haunted selected a creepy carnival motif, which pushed the idea into 2020. As luck would have it, the global events of the pandemic caused haunts throughout the nation to shut down and my town placed a stringent curfew on Halloween that made trick-or-treating nonexistent. Determined not to let the theme be postponed for a third year, I allowed the concept to consume my office's annual decorating competition, which proved a great morale booster as the weight of lockdown grew heavy toward the holiday season. Featured below are half of the images taken of the office during our Halloween party (the first half was shown last week), when I had the chance to light the building like an actual haunt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment